Apr 7, 2014

OOTD: CASUAL FRIDAY





First, forgive how pale I am as this year's winter has not been too kind to me. Moving on...Since I am still in college my idea of a casual Friday is probably much different to those who work, and have to worry about remaining office appropriate (which will have to change soon for me). This weekend I drove to Dallas to visit my parents, who are in Texas for a few weeks from Switzerland. Dallas is our "home base" in America, and we try to go back as often as we can. My weekend was spent shopping, relaxing, and eating a lot of Mexican food!








On Friday afternoon my mom and I spent our time at Northpark, the Shops at Park Lane, and finally grabbed  lunch at Bistro N (Nordstrom's restaurant). It might be weird, but we order the same thing every time we go. I guess when you find what you really enjoy why change?! 

Our Order:
- A glass of Sokol Blosser Pinot Gris from Willamette Valley
- Black Forest ham and Gruyere Sandwich


Since it was just a casual day spent shopping I wanted my outfit to reflect that, and it was important to have items that would be easy to take on and off. Nothing is more annoying when you're shopping to be so tired of putting your outfit together that you just give up or buy items without trying them on first. It was so great to feel "normal" and visit my parents this week. What did you all get up to?


Outfit Details:
- J Crew Lace Top (a similar top is on sale right now at J Crew Factory online)
- Forever 21 Nude Cami (under the J Crew shirt)
- Celebrity Pink Jeans
- Cole Haan Suede Ballet Flats
- Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 Damier Ebene
- Charming Charlie Necklace
- DKNY Stainless Steel Watch


This was my first OOTD so feel free to leave any constructive criticism that way I can take better pictures for the future.


 photo Untitledghghghghghghghgjpg_zps73b427eb.jpg

1 comment: