Jun 10, 2014

STRIPES IN THE SUN





Dress: Tobi (bought last summer but slightly altered)  Shoes: local boutique  Necklace: Charming Charlies
Watch: DKNY  Handbag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 in Damier Ebene Nails: Catrice Winter Baby


Today's outfit may not have been the most inventive, but it was definitely the most comfortable. It was one of those days where it was so hot with no breeze whatsoever that you didn't care what you put on. I shouldn't complain...at least Zurich has been getting real summer weather this past week (finally). I just wanted a simple outfit for walking around town and running a few errands with my mom. I will say I've been pretty obsessed with white nails lately. I wasn't sure how I would feel as it was never a color I thought of for my nails, but I am officially converted. It goes with everything and is so fresh looking while remaining chic.  

On a side note...the World Cup starts this week (2 days) and I cannot tell you how excited I am. World Cup summers are always my favorite. There is so much excitement, and everything in Europe centers around the games. Is anyone else excited? If so who are you rooting for? Forza Azzurri


 photo Untitledghghghghghghghgjpg_zps73b427eb.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment