Feb 22, 2014

A HOP, SKIP, AND JUMP AWAY FROM SPRING

As the end of winter nears, I know we all have spring on our minds. I just keep telling myself it's only a month away before I can pull out my favorite spring pieces. I don't know about you, but after New Years I'm pretty much ready to roll into the warmer months. Here are a few spring inspired items while we tolerate the rest of "winter"...

A HOP, SKIP, AND JUMP AWAY FROM SPRING
1. Sacai Luck Gingham Dress  2. Topshop Apricot Scalloped Hem Shorts  3. Burberry Prorsum Blouse  4. Tory Burch Miller Cork Sandals   5. Miss Selfridge Flower Pastel Chain Necklace 
6. Urban Decay Naked 3 palette  7. Butter London Nail Lacquer in Muggins   8. YSL Rouge Volupte in Lingerie Pink   9. Knights and Roses Dalia Crossbody in Light Blue


What are you excited about for the upcoming spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment