Feb 17, 2014

CHINO? YES, PLEASE!



With the warmer weather approaching I can't help, but get my mind off spring clothes. Personally, I am not the biggest fan of the cold (except for the holidays where it is more the merrier). My favorite clothing item/holy grail item for spring and summer is J Crew chino shorts. They come in various lengths from 3" for those who like to show some leg to 9" for the more conservative woman. I find 4" to be the perfect length between show some leg, but still remaining classy. Don't let the J Crew price tag scare you as J Crew is always having sales in stores and online (show a student ID in stores for 15% off). If that isn't good enough for you J Crew Factory also carries chino shorts. For the next decade I can't see myself buying any other shorts besides J Crew novelty or chino shorts...so I say it's life changing!

Pros:
-Often on sale
-Comes in a variety of colors and patterns, and a variety of lengths
-Great quality
-Easy to wear during the day and dress up at night

Cons:
-Wrinkles easily



My Collection: 






A Few Ways I Wear My Chinos:

Shirt: Honey Punch (Bought off Tobi) Necklace: Accessorize 
Shorts: Hot Pink J Crew Chino  Shoes: Cole Haan


Shirt: Kenar (Bought at Marshall's) Necklace: Etsy 
Shorts:Mint J Crew Chino  Shoes: Vince Camuto


Shirt: J Crew  Necklace: Charming Charlie 
Shorts: Navy J Crew Chino  Shoes: Tory Burch






No comments:

Post a Comment