Feb 4, 2014

FIRST AID BEAUTY

If you're a beauty addict like me you MUST have heard about the new cult products from First Aid Beauty. I admit I had heard about the brand in the past, but didn't think anything of it. I'm always researching the new skin product out there to make my skin glowing and fabulous, but the actually leap to buy the products is difficult. When you find a system that works for you switching (depending on the skin) can cause havoc. Who wants to voluntarily cause breakouts?

First Aid Beauty contains products for skin rescue, treats, and facial radiance. However, I've been hearing more about their facial radiance products from blogs, and beauty gurus (Many I've been following religiously for the past 5 years). I am 100% interested in trying a few products from the line, especially the facial radiance pads as an addition to my skincare routine. Have any of you tried this line before? Thoughts?




MOST TALKED ABOUT PRODUCTS:

Face Cleanser ($20)- Rich cream cleanser, clams redness, pH-balanced to help maintains skins natural pH balance




Ultra Repair Cream ($28)- whipped & non-greasy texture, works well for severely dry skin due to weather or skin conditions such as eczema, defends skin from free radical damage 





Facial Radiance Pads (28 pads $14, 60 pads $30)- daily renewal treatment; contains glycolic acid,  cucumber, Indian gooseberry, lemon, and licorice root






PROS:
-Alcohol Free
-Without parabens or sulfates
-Used for Sensitive Skin
-Decent price for "department" store priced skincare 



CONS:
-Doesn't contain salicylic acid so if you're looking for a harsher skin clearing product this might not be the one for you
-Only available in person at Sephora 



WHERE TO FIND:
-Sephora
-Amazon
-Ebay








No comments:

Post a Comment